Tuesday, October 4, 2016

change icons on sensation lock screen


I've just got a HTC sensation and I've worked out how to change the icons on the home screens, but is there a way to change the icons on the lock screen?



Answer



Yes, this is possible without apps. The icons on the lockscreen are the same ones that you chose for the home screen:


Here you see the icons I originally had on both screens: Original Home and lock screen


By changing the apps on my home screen adjacent to all apps, this change is mirrored on the lock screen:



Modified home and lock screen


To change the icons adjacent to all apps on your home screen, long-press them until you can move them around then drop the old icons either into the trash can (that appears when you long press) or into a free space on another part of the home screen. You can then replace it with an icon of your choice.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...