Monday, October 3, 2016

4.0 ice cream sandwich - How can I make my Samsung Galaxy Nexus volume go louder than what stock allows?


I find the media volume to not be very loud on my Samsung Galaxy Nexus and would like to somehow "boost" it beyond what stock Android allows. My phone is rooted and is running Ice Cream Sandwich (Android 4.0).


Is there a way that I can "boost" my phone's volume / make it louder that works on Android 4.0?


In particular, I am wanting to do this for media playback than notification sounds, but information on either is beneficial.



Answer



I use a program called Volume+ Free. Works pretty well. The free one is capped though at +4 db. If you want to go higher you have to get the paid version.


The full version can be found for free on the developer's website.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...