Tuesday, October 4, 2016

drawing - How to use a wacom tablet with Android


I would like to know how to use a Wacom graphics tablet with an Android smartphone or tablet. I have seen that it is possible in a YouTube video, wanted to know if there is any kind of driver or app that does this, because I I just tried to connect to my tablet (Wacom Graphire 2) on my smartphone and Moto G 1st generation (also already tested on a Moto x nothing).


I cannot take my PC to other places, and if the tablet worked on the smartphone that would be much more practical.




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...