Monday, December 7, 2015

email - Exchange no longer working after upgrading to Froyo


I have a HTC Desire that was on 2.1 and worked perfectly with my works exchange server. But since upgrading to 2.2 I cannot get it to work at all. There are no errors it just synchs forever.


Any suggestions?



Answer



It looks like there is an issue with the Exchange Server certificates and Froyo. I have found a few others with the same issue:



Those links have several workarounds that might solve your problem as long as you can get your IT team to help figure out what is going on.


I have seen several people mention the the Touchdown (appbrain link) app is not having any problems. Touchdown is an alternative to the built-in Exchange sync. It might be the easiest solution for you - though it is a paid app - $19.99 as of right now.



QR Code for the app market:


Touchdown


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...