Friday, December 11, 2015

bluetooth - How to stream music from one android device to another?


I have an android tablet in my car which is connected to my car's Audio System. My Phone has my most recent music collection on it. How can I directly stream music from my phone to my tablet, without having to copy the files or the devices being on the same wifi network? Can this be done with bluetooth? Both devices are running Jelly Bean.



Answer



This app could do the trick:


Bluetooth Music Player Free


You need to install it on both Android devices and pair them. Then put the tablet in ListenMUSIC over Blueetooth mode and the the phone in shareMUSIC over Bluetooth mode.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...