Monday, December 14, 2015

settings - How can I get the first boot Android welcome screen again without doing a factory reset?


Is it possible to get the welcome screen again after going through it without having to wipe the device? I mean the screen where you pick language, configure your Wi-Fi, log into a Google account, etc.



I know all those things can be done from the Settings menu, but still, I want to get the welcome screen again, without having to factory-reset. The phone is rooted, in case it matters.


I want to make the welcome app start when switching the phone on, so I guess this might involve editing some config file which is read at startup.




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...