Thursday, December 24, 2015

1.5 cupcake - How do I remove the search bar?


On my Android 1.5 MID, there is a Google search bar in the main screen.



  • Does this have any value to me if I don't use the Internet?

  • How can I remove this from the main screen?




Answer



Long-press on the search bar; after a second or so, a trash can should appear at the top or bottom of the screen. Drag it to the trash can.
Alternatively, you could drag it to an open space on another screen by dragging it to the left or right edge of the screen. The screen will flip to the next panel and you can drop the widget on any open space large enough to contain it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...