Tuesday, December 8, 2015

haptic feedback - Changing vibration intensity for system on Lollipop?


Currently the vibration intensity in my Lollipop ROM is too high, even for things like haptic feedback. This is a problem with most ROMs on my device (Xiaomi Mi3W), and was fixed in 4.4 with an alteration to framework-res.apk here, but I can find no information on what files were changed. The only this I can find is here on xda-developers forum, but this is for GB and neither the LP or KK framework-res have that xml file. I cannot replace the LP framework with the KK framework because I am guessing it will just cause bootloops/force closes.


Does anyone know of a system modification that be changed to lower system vibrations for everything? The modification can be in the source or compiled ROM.


Thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...