Wednesday, December 23, 2015

external sd - How to free Internal Storage by moving data or using symlink / bind-mount with Adoptable Storage?


Galaxy S5 running LineageOS 16 (Android 9).


I'm having issues with running out of storage space, even though I have 128GB external SD card, merged with the internal storage. Is there a way to create a symlink from the internal memory to the external SD card, even though they are technically merged and aren't identified as separate storage locations within Android as a result?


I've never made symlinks on Android so I'd appreciate some pointers or resources on that as well.




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...