Thursday, April 2, 2015

streaming - Can I use my PC as an audio device for my Android phone?


I know it is possible to play music from my Android using the PC as the output device. This takes place over the local Wi-Fi network. However, the solutions given here don't work for me, since they are limited to playing music files, and one isn't even available in my country.


Is there a way for me to connect the Android and the PC, such that all sound the device generates from any application uses the PC as the output device?


I do not have Bluetooth on my PC, though I'm aware that if I did, I could probably use that.


I have Jelly Bean 4.1.2 on a rooted Droid RAZR MAXX, so solutions requiring root are OK. Though I would rather not replace the firmware if I can avoid it. It's also OK if the solution involves the USB cable.




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...