Wednesday, April 29, 2015

How to change a default application in Ice Cream Sandwich?



I used the ADWLauncher EX by default while having Gingerbread 2.3.6.


Today I have manually updated my Nexus S to Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.3, and I wanted to give the new default launcher a shot, but I cannot find anymore where to select / forget the default application for an action.


I've turned the settings of my phone inside out, googled and crawled the forums, but without success.
If anybody can tell me how to change a default application in ICS, I'd be grateful!




Android: Complete action using...


Yeah, I never thought I'd want to see that Complete action using... window again! :D



Answer



Go to Settings, Applications. Find the app that has the default set. Scroll down to the bottom of that view and click the "Clear Defaults" button.


enter image description here



No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...