Wednesday, April 15, 2015

How to backup Angry Birds saves/data?


I need to reinstall my Android ROM but before I would like to backup my Angry Birds savegame/data/scores.


Do you have any idea how can I do it?



Answer



Angry Birds' data would be stored inside the phones memory under the folder Data. Access to that folder is not permitted to you or any app for security reasons.


Without having root access there is no way to access that folder or backup your app. However once you've obtained root access you could either extract the data yourself or use an application like


Titanium Backup:



Titanium Backup QR code


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...