Thursday, April 23, 2015

How to disable vibration from notifications?


I am now on Android version 6.0.1 on a Motorola Moto G (3rd gen)


I have the ebay app installed and prior to the update whenever I received Ebay notifications they would just silently appear on my home screen at the top (where all notifications go). However, since the update my phone now vibrates, which I don't want.


When I go to Settings->Sound & Notification->App Notifications->Ebay




  • "Block all" is not enabled

  • "Treat as priority" is not enabled

  • "Allow peeking" is not enabled


How/where do I disable vibrating for Ebay notifications?




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...