Monday, April 27, 2015

languages - How can I show two alphabets in my contact list?


I have a Galaxy S with an interface in Hebrew. Some of my contacts are in English and some are in Hebrew. However, I only have the option to scroll through the letters in Hebrew. The English alphabet is simply not there.


Is there any way to show the English alphabet as well so that I can scroll through the English letters too?



Answer



I don't believe this is possible with the default Contacts app (and I don't know of any third-party ones). Android's language/locale support is very basic -- for example, your date format cannot be changed independently unlike, say, Windows -- so I recommend filing a bug with Google, hopefully it will be fixed in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...