Friday, April 24, 2015

Storage on HTC desire X


The internal storage on my phone is almost full. The storage screen tells me



  • 2.77GB / 2.91 GB taken

  • Apps 0.89GB

  • Other 1.89 GB

  • Available 138MB



What is this "other" and how can I clean it up? I already followed the steps of "make more space", it barely makes a difference.


Phone Storage then tells me 43.00MB / 1.09GB is taken.


And on the SD card I have 1.86GB / 14.72GB taken.


I have plenty of storage in various places yet when I try to install apps I'm unable to do so cause of "insufficient storage". How can I fix this?




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...