Friday, April 10, 2015

Google Nexus S USB Drivers for Windows 7 64Bit



Anyone knows how to get the Google Nexus S to be recognized by the Windows OS. The only option I could find was to download the Android SDK and then use the driver from there, but unfortunately, it is a very big download and I wish to find a faster way to connect and check the files and folders on my Nexus S



Answer



The USB Driver for Windows is available for download as an optional SDK component. You need the driver only if you are developing on Windows and want to connect an Android-powered device (ADP, Nexus One, or Nexus S) to your development environment over USB.


Are you going to develop android app or just want to browse the internal memory?


http://developer.android.com/sdk/win-usb.html


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...