Thursday, April 16, 2015

Can you limit data for a number of apps and leave others unlimited?


I've got a monthly plan that gives me 100mb of data for use with any app except for WhatsApp, Facebook (messenger) and Twitter, which are unlimited and will not consume my data. Is there a way to limit the cumulative data usage for all the other apps while leaving the other four without a limit? I've already restricted apps in the mobile data and installed no root firewall, but I'm looking for something more specific that will limit my data consumption when I've hit 100mb with everything else except the apps I mentioned before. I have an Xperia Z3 running Android 5.1.1 unrooted




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...