Wednesday, April 1, 2015

applications - How to list my recently updated apps



I would like to be able to see a list of my apps sorted by the date the app was last updated. Descending order is preferred, but honestly I'll take anything.


One use case: Earlier today I had two apps show they needed an update. Neither was one that I use daily, but both were important enough to me that I knew I wanted to update. Unfortunately, my phone crashed shortly after the update and thus the notifications are gone. I cannot for the life of me remember what both apps were. (I blame my advancing age. I remembered one of them.) I know I wanted to check out the changes, but since I've no idea what app it was, I don't know where to look.


I could open up every one of my apps in the Play Store and look at the updated date, but I've get well over two hundred apps on here and that is impractical.


Do you have a technique or know of an app that would help me?



Answer



As of version 4.3.10, the Google Play Store now has a "Recently updated" section under "My apps", which is ultimately what I wanted.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...