Sunday, April 26, 2015

4.4 kitkat - An unknown app called 10102 shows up in Data Usage graph


A mysterious app named "10102" shows up in my data usage. It bears only the standard Android app icon (the Bugdroid logo with a cube on its torso). From what the graph tell me, it has used 36 megabytes of data in the background and zero on the foreground. I think I haven't uninstalled anything for months. Is it a malware? I haven't sideloaded anything and only authorized my laptop as USB debugger. If it's a malware, how do I remove it? I have no idea how to find its package name and 10102 isn't in the list of downloaded apps in settings.


I'm running stock & never-been-rooted Android 4.4.4 on Nexus 4.



Answer



It's probably an uninstalled app. It happened on my phone a few times.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...