Sunday, November 23, 2014

wi fi - Is there a way to enforce a minimum WiFi quality level before switching from mobile networks?



My phone has access to various hotspot networks in the area I live in. When I walk down the street, now and again I pass by a hotspot and my phone will attempt to connect.


As often as not, the phone will connect, but for whatever reason, it will be a weak connection, and effectively my internet access stops. My phone abandons my cellular network connection in favour of the wifi, even though the wifi is bringing in little or no data.


Is there a way I can enforce a minimum standard of connectivity to a wifi network so that my phone won't leave my mobile connection in favour of hotspots that are useless?




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...