Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Make my screen dimmer than the lowest setting available on my Moto Droid?



I primarily use my phone at night and any screen that is white is super bright, even when the brightness is turned as low as it can go (0%). Dolphin HD has an add-on called Dolphin Brightness that actually turns the screen's brightness down lower than the 0% setting in the Settings menu. Unfortunately, as soon as I leave Dolphin HD, it goes back to the stock brightness level. Is there anyway to dial the brightness level down like the add-on, but for every app and the home screen?


I have tried several apps that give you access to brightness control, like Quick Settings but they simply give you the same level options that the stock settings menu gives you.



Answer



You could try this post on the droidforums.net that has a custom app to manage brightness. Requires root though.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...