Friday, November 28, 2014

applications - Select multiple files on Google Drive App


Is it possible to select multiple files on the Google Drive App?


I tried every intuitive solution I could think of, perhaps it's possible on the Google Docs app?



Answer



Since Mar 6, 2015, you can trigger multiple files/folders selection on Google Drive app by long-pressing a file/folder, then ticking other files / long-pressing other folders.


After selecting them, you can:




  • Star selected items

  • Pin selected items

  • Remove selected items, or

  • Move to another folder (by selecting from the menu, or by dragging the "deck" to a folder)


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...