Thursday, November 13, 2014

rom flashing - Can I Flash Nexus Factory Image to any Tablet?


There are several different versions of Android ROMs on the Internet.


I found that no one is better than Nexus Android which is from Google.


There is a webpage on Google hosting every version of Nexus Android.


https://developers.google.com/android/nexus/images



Is it possible to flash Nexus images into other tablets like ASUS Transformer or Samsung Galaxy?



Answer



No. ROMs are always device specific. Reasons are proprietary drivers for specific hardware components.


For more details, you might wish to follow up to the tag-wiki, tag-wiki, and the sites/pages linked from there, e.g. Is there an official Android “Google” ROM?


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...