Tuesday, November 25, 2014

contacts - How do I read a vCard?


so someone tells me i need to call a few people. they send me a vCard called contacts.vcf. i import it. i open my phone app and start to dial, but wait...i don't know their names.


How do i look up a recent vCard on my phone? How do i know who's contact i've been sent? when i navigate to a .vcf file, i can't open it. all i can do is import it. polaris office won't import/open it. is there an android txt editor i can use to peruse a vCard?


yours truly, Confused by vCards Note 3, kit kat




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...