Monday, November 10, 2014

4.2 jelly bean - How can I make a message appears on my PC when my phone is ringing?


When I'm at work, I usually have a headset on my head and I am listening to music. My phone is always on vibrate to respect co-workers. However, I don't keep the phone in my pocket because of its size, so I don't feel it vibrating. I miss a lot of calls.


I was wondering if it's possible to forward "phone is ringing" notifications to the PC, ideally via a Bluetooth connection. I would not mind installing a 3rd-party app on the phone or software on the PC.




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...