Saturday, November 8, 2014

5.0 lollipop - Page Down and Page Up Don't Work


So I have an external keyboard plugged into my android device that has Page Down and Page Up keys but they don't work in anything but I think the Chrome web browser.


Is there a fix for this?


This is related but doesn't tackle the same issue Page up and page down in web pages and elsewhere



Answer



So I have experimented with this a lot and basically have concluded that Android devices were not intended to be operated this way.



Even Chromebook's running Android apps don't support the PageDown key.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...