Sunday, February 10, 2019

user interface - Are there any benchmarking apps that measure how smooth scrolling is on a certain device?


The one thing I think that IOS (and Windows 8 as well) still has over Android even after all these years is smoothness in scrolling. After a while you don't really notice the difference until you start using an iphone side by side and realize just how smooth it should be.


Jelly bean made things better and recently I bought the new Nexus 7 and 4.3 seems to have improved things even more. Aside from just "feeling" it is smoother, are there any benchmarking apps to verify this?




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...