Friday, February 1, 2019

tethering - How can I share the internet connection of my HTC Wildfire ( Android 2.2 ) via Bluetooth or USB?


I have HTC Wildfire and has Android 2.2 installed on it.


I have internet (GPRS,3G) on mobile. I want to share to my computer as windows XP.


Tried to figure out it first on other questions but didn't found the answer.


How could I share mobiles internet on XP PC ? (Please PC doesn't have wi-fi as its PC. May be some way to share via bluetooth OR USB)



Thanks,



Answer



For USB teathering i know only two options that (in my experience) works well:


AziLink - The hard but free way


EasyTeather - The easy but non-free way


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...