Sunday, February 17, 2019

adb - how to succesfully boot into bootloader/fastboot mode on alcatel 5049z smartphone


I am having issues( i am a "novice" when it comes to unlocking a30 android bootloader with a PC...) with booting into bootloader/fastboot mode on my stock rom--android 7--Alcatel a30(non rooted 5049z?)smartphone;i have tried the power button/volume button sequence method...no luck there,and have tried the adb method using:adb reboot bootloader/fastboot..again no luck!!!


I would like to know if any forum members know how i may unlock my a30 bootloader without(if possible?)rebooting to the aforementioned bootloader modes or is this phones bootloader unlockable without removing FRP(Factory Reset Protection)????


Thanks in advance for any helpful replies!




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...