Sunday, February 17, 2019

storage - Why my phone is always out of space recently, but I didn't install any new software




Possible Duplicate:

How can I free some disk space without deleting my apps?



I've installed such software as Shazam, Baidu Map, QQ, HiMarket, MeiTuan, UC Mobile, etc. At first everything is fine, but nowadays the phone always says "Low on space". What should I do?



Answer



It should be the applications occupying /data/ space as they are in use, mainly due to runtime files, cache, database, etc.


In order to verify this, you can execute the following:


adb shell
su -c "du /data" | sort -n

It should have a result like:



...

3792 /data/data/com.UCMobile
28399 /data/app
35647 /data/data
49374 /data/dalvik-cache
114865 /data/

And then you can check the directories from large to small, to see what's taking so much space.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...