Saturday, February 2, 2019

adb - Samsung (Galaxy S4) does not show Authorize USB debugging dialog box


I am trying to follow the instructions here, but my phone never displays the "Authorize USB Debugging" option.


On the PC side, adb devices shows that the PC see the device, but it is listed as "offline" and I cannot use adb shell to talk to it.


Moreoever, if I unplug the device, adb devices does not list it at all, so I assume that the adb server is able to see the phone and simply cannot talk to it.


How can I force the "Allow USB Debugging" to appear on the phone?


I have already tried restarting both devices and disabling and enabling USB debugging on the phone.




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...