Sunday, February 10, 2019

bootloader - Format Preloader and reflash (mtk6582) Sp flashtools


The problem is that spflash tools says:


"PTM changed for the ROM: It must be downloaded."


The solutions are, download the preloader.bin (not work for me), and format all + download....


but I want not format /system either /data .....



I've try do manually format (except bootloader, system and data) but the problem is not solved .... Can some one help me?




I have a Importart question


What happen If I manually format the Bootloader of my mt6582, If I do manually for example (it's for my phone), erases from (0x0000000000000000 to 0x0000000000c00000) >> (bootloader to begin of mbr).... Then I would like download the preloader.bin with spflash tool.


Could it brick my phone?


Note: I want not do a readback




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...