Monday, February 4, 2019

gallery - On the android Incredible, is there any way to make a shortcut to the "All Photos" view?


The HTC photo-album takes up an entire screen; is there a way to make a shortcut, or is there a smaller widget or app, that would open up the all-photos view?


The easiest method I've found is to go in via a camera, view the albums, and select "All photos"


Surely there must be a better way?


I'm on the HTC Incredible running Froyo (2.2)




Answer



Do you have an app called Gallery? I have it in my list. I would say just drag that on your homescreen and you should be good to go.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...