Saturday, February 2, 2019

samsung galaxy s - How to disable battery full notification sound?


When battery has been charged full, my Galaxy S phone gives the same notification sound that is used when I receive SMS. Is there a way to disable the sound without also disabling sound from SMS? It usually charge the phone during night and wake up easily to the "Battery fully charged. Unplug charger" notification sound :(




Answer



From what I can find, there is no way to turn it off:


no solution in the samsung galaxy s forum


no solution in the vodafone forum


Tasker can't suppress it


However, one commenter notes


Some custom ROMs rebuild the framework and rip the notification out entirely. 
Check out the XDA forums if you'd like to try that stuff.
Typically requires root and a good working knowledge of how to use
Clockwork Recovery, Odin, etc... not for the faint of heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...