Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Nexus 7 won't show up as a drive on Windows in MTP mode after update to Android 4.2


It used to work just fine then I upated to 4.2 and enabled developer options (one or the other must have broken it) and since then it has stopped working, it shows up as a camera device but if I change it to MTP it doesn't work.


I tried turning developer options off, I tried re-installing drivers and a few other things.


How do I make it work again like it was in 4.1 when it worked even when usb debugging was enabled? Now it won't work at all.




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...