Wednesday, July 27, 2016

adb - Forgot Oneplus One pin. How to enable usb debugging?


I forgot my oneplus one pin. I have tried using google device manager and have tried putting in my pin (150+ times) to be prompted for my google account.


I was thinking if it would be possible for me to enable usb debugging and use adb to unlock my oneplus one


I was trying to do what the third answer in this thread suggests How to enable USB Debugging in Android if forgotten pattern for screen-unlock?


but am unable to follow, specifically, i don't know what to do when it says to mount "Data".


thanks in advance.





No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...