Wednesday, July 6, 2016

applications - What are some Android eBook options & eReader Apps (Kindle, Nook, Google Books, etc.)?





What are my options for reading ebooks on my Android device?


There have been a number of questions about ebooks but I thought I'd pull the basics together into a Community Wiki.


Quick note on cross platform ebooks. It's possible to read the DRM'd Epub files on several devices, for example the Google books can be viewed by the Nook app. You have to do a couple things like sign up for Adobe Digital Editions... (this needs more explanation).




Lets try and keep the same formatting. If you come up with a better format then change this template too...



( link to the app ↑ )



  • Marketplace - Where can you get books?


  • Format - What file formats does it support? Does it use DRM?

  • About - Simple explanation of what it's features, pros and cons are...




You can copy and past this for easy formatting:


##App Name: 

- **Marketplace -**
- **Format -**
- **About -**



No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...