Wednesday, July 20, 2016

dialer - Prepend phone numbers with a calling card dial in number


I use a calling card to call my home country and usually it's these steps:



  1. Call the dial in number for the calling card company (e.g. 1 800 123 1234)

  2. Enter the card PIN code (e.g. 1234 1234 1234)

  3. Enter the destination number (which is saved as a phone in the contacts - e.g. +7 12 123456780)


I have several several contacts I call regularly and also plenty of one-offs.



Is there an app or way to automatically prefix the numbers from steps 1 & 2 along with pauses (p) and waits (w) so that I could dial the contact directly from the address book?


Thank you!



Answer



You might want to take a look at Prefixer, which lets you "prefix, suffix and/or replace numbers in your calls" -- sounds like exactly what you need. There are a few similar apps on the Playstore:



I'm pretty sure one of them will solve your issue.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...