Monday, July 18, 2016

motorola droid x - Bigger Notification Bar?


Is there a way to make the Notification Bar thicker?


I recently bought this case and it makes it incredibly hard to pull down the notification bar.


I was wondering if there was a way to thicken the notification bar, without completely hacking the phone?


I have a Motorola Droid X



Answer



If you have a launcher like LauncherPro or ADW Launcher, you can just hit the menu button in any homescreen and click NOTIFICATIONS. That however doesn't help if you're in another app and want to bring down the Notification area, unfortunately.


In LP, you can also configure a swipe action to pull down the Notification area.


There's also HelloStatusBar which is an app that when clicked will bring down the bar. One workaround maybe to launch it and then while in another app, long-press HOME to make it show in the recently used app list.


If it works, I would recommend exsbar which allows you to assign the long-press search button or long-press camera button to this function.



No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...