Saturday, July 9, 2016

Disable or lock Google Play on my android phone


How can I disable/lock Google Play on my phone(may be restrict it with a password)? I tried this way and followed the steps given there. But it's not asking any password for free apps.



Answer



It won't ask for a password for free apps since there's no danger of financial loss of any kind, it is a good point however


There are apps on Google Play that can 'lock' certain apps check 'https://play.google.com/store/search?q=app+locker' or something to that effect


This one looks like it does the job: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.domobile.applock&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDEsImNvbS5kb21vYmlsZS5hcHBsb2NrIl0.


They will enable control of apps via a pin


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...