Tuesday, July 19, 2016

How can I disable automatic Facebook photo sync?


Device: XPeria P Android: JB 4.1.1



I recently enabled automatic photo sync, but I could not remember how I did it. Now, all of my photos gets synchronized to Facebook, and my data/3G charge is skyrocketing as the photos are always get synced.


So, how can I disable this feature?



Answer



Open the Facebook app and tap the top right (hamburger) menu item in your sidebar. Scroll to the bottom and select Account > App Settings > Sync Photos. Choose Don't sync my photos.


Source.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...