Friday, July 22, 2016

Hangouts Icons Meanings


I know when someone reads your message, their picture in mini appears after the last message. Here's where I'm confused:



  1. If it's shaded, that means they're not currently looking at your particular conversation?


  2. There's a mini cell phone icon that appears beside the mini picture. It seems to appear randomly. Does it simply mean that they answered your hangout via cell phone? Or does it mean that they are currently using hangouts with another conversation (if the mini picture remains shaded)?




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...