Thursday, July 21, 2016

music - How do I play MP3s from my Dropbox?


I have the Dropbox app on my Droid, and it can "download" files to the local storage on the phone, but for some reason, the music player app can't see those files.


How do I make the music playing app see the mp3s in my Dropbox? Is there an alternative way I should think about the problem or sync the files?



Answer



Download the app called Rescan Media from the market, run it then go back to your Music player. The music that you downloaded from dropbox should now show up. There are other ways to force this media sync (unmount / remount SD should do it) but this app makes it just the press of a button.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...