Monday, July 18, 2016

email - How do I sync all mail folders on my HTC Desire?


The mail application only synchronizes the inbox, both for IMAP and Exchange accounts.


I auto-sort my mail into folders at the server and need to see all folders in the phone to not miss any e-mails.


Do I need a different mail-application to poll subfolders or what?



Answer



I'm afraid this is not possible with HTC Email application. This email app sync the "Inbox" folder automatically, but every other folder you have is not synced, the app gets all mail in the folder when you enter that folder to see what's inside.


You have the option to use K9Mail, a free e-mail client for Android which supposedly has support for push mail and sync of multiple folders.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...