Sunday, February 7, 2016

wi fi - Wifi and data keeps turning on


i did a recent update off some apps a few days ago and ever since my wifi and data keeps turning on no matter how many times i turn them off... Then on the other hand, sometimes it turns off and stays off for while, only to turn again randomly. it's really annoying and killing my battery, plus the data usage is killing my wallet as well! i don't know what's causing it...


i'm using apex launcher and i thought it might be causing the problem (since it's recent update) but switching to my previous launcher (htc sense) didn't make a difference... i don't wanna go and delete my launcher since i've made quite some customizations and don't wanna do it all over again.


can somebody help me, please?




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...