Saturday, February 13, 2016

applications - How can I purchase apps from the Amazon Appstore without downloading them?


I've been procrastinating on swapping out my full 2 GB SD card for a 16 GB one I have, so I can't install many apps at the moment. It's annoying to have to wait for a download and cancel the install that the Appstore attempts, and when updating other apps it only downloads one in the background (needlessly prolonging the experience, which leads to other issues).


Is there any way I can buy an app, or add the Free App of the Day to "My Apps", without downloading and installing it? I can't just wait and do it another day, since the daily deal obviously won't apply then.



Answer



You can buy them from the website without downloading them. Any apps purchased through amazon.com simply get added to your account. I think that's the best you can really do.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...