Friday, February 5, 2016

samsung galaxy s - My alarm didn't go off this morning!


I set an alarm up and I can see the alarm symbol at the top in the notification bar. However, the alarm didn't go off this morning! Thankfully I'm still in the crossover where my old phone is still in use.


Does the phone have to remain switched on at all times in order for alarms to function?


It's a Galaxy S running 2.1 still, because apparently we're still waiting for Orange to decide how much bloat they want to pack 2.2 with before release.



Answer




Do you use any task killer? Make sure you don't kill the "Clock" apps.


In fact, don't use a task killer at all, they're harmful to Android.


No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...