Saturday, February 6, 2016

How to "fastboot flashing unlock" when device has no volume rocker?


I have a android tablet that has no volume buttons, but has an unlocked OEM bootloader. I'm trying to flash a new rom, and after I run fastboot flashing unlock I am presented with a prompt that asks for me to press volume up.



Is there anyway to override this prompt? like -y or something?


I'm asking for a general solution as this problem happens to a lot of people from time-to-time. Whether it be from a broken rocker or from a device that has no volume buttons.


Edit: I didn't think to add the type of tablet, since none of you all would have heard of it. It is an eewrite e-pad pro by Wisky (sold by novadealshop) running Android 7.1.1. Any additional information about its specs can be found here: https://www.reddit.com/r/e_pad/comments/drmi5s/full_device_info_for_eewriter_epad_by_wisky/




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...