Wednesday, February 17, 2016

cyanogenmod - Cannot install any Custom ROMs on Xperia Ray ST18i: assert failed: getprop Status 7



When I try to install any of the roms of that page: http://get.cm/?device=urushi I always get this error:



Finding update package... Opening update package... Installing update... assert failed: getprop("ro.product.device") == "ST18i"|| getprop("ro.build.product") == "ST18i"|| getprop("ro.product.device") == "ST18a"|| getprop("ro.build.product") == "ST18a"|| getprop("ro.product.device") == "urushi" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "urushi" E:Error in /sdcard/cm-9.1.0-urushi.zip
(Status 7) Installation aborted.



This sounds to me, that the prop doesen't get the right string "ST18i" which is strange, cause that's exactly my model.


Do I have to downgrade or install something else first?


I also tried to install the old image Xperia Ray (ST18i)_4.0.2.A.0.42_CE.zip again, but there is just sais "installation aborted".


Are there different Rescue Menues? I read, someone tried reinstalled his rescue menu with Odin.


I installed my Recovery Mod with the app x-Parts from Google Play that app installs the CWM.





No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...