Thursday, February 4, 2016

Data connection problem with my galaxy s3


Hi I have a peculiar data connection problem with my Samsung Galaxy S3.


Cellular connections work fine at first however when the mobile loses signal and then reconnects after sometime, the data connection doesn't start again automatically (even though mobile data is enabled in settings)


The only way I can turn data back on is by toggling airplane mode.


This doesnot happen everytime the mobile loses signal, perhaps one in three times.


Has anyone experienced this and are there any fixes?




No comments:

Post a Comment

samsung galaxy s 2 - Cannot restore Kies backup after firmware upgrade

I backed up my Samsung Galaxy S2 on Kies before updating to Ice Cream Sandwich. After the upgrade I tried to restore, but the restore fails ...